House manager and administration:
Click here for information concerning the hours of presence and contact details of the Zenith Residence house manager.
For administrative queries, please contact the administration.
Description of site :
- 28 furnished single rooms with washbasin (one bed with mattress (90x200cm), shared WC, shower areas on the same floor)
- 5 furnished double rooms with washbasin (two beds with mattress (90x200cm), shared WC, shower areas on the same floor)
- 5 furnished studio flats for 2 persons, private bathroom (two beds with mattress (90x200cm), shower, WC, washbasin) and a fitted kitchen
- 18 furnished rooms with upper level sleeping area for 1 person (or 1 couple) with washbasin (two beds with mattress (90x200cm), shared WC, shower areas on the same floor)
- Washing machines and dryers available.
- Shared fitted kitchen, micro-waves, fridges and individual cupboards
- Bedding, sheets, towels and dished are NOT provided.
All rooms, studio flats and mezzanine rooms have an internet Wi-Fi connection (see login instructions in the e-mail sent to you by the house manager on your arrival). Every person owning a device that allows them to listen to the radio or watch TV have to pay Billag AG license fees.
Rental fees as of 2016:
|Type of lease
||Price per SINGLE ROOM and per month, charges included
||Price per DOUBLE ROOM and per month, charges included
||Price per ROOM with upper level sleeping area and per month, charges included
||Price per 2P STUDIO and per month, charges included
3.5 months min.
(as of 01.01.2016)
2 weeks min.
- For persons subject to foreigner tax - over 25 years old - the tax is not included (CHF 150.– per calendar year).
- See House Rules
Room Upkeep :
- the cleaning of communal areas (shared WC, shower, wash space areas and corridors) is carried out by FMEL staff. Residents using the shared kitchens must wipe the table, sweep the floor, and do the washing up after each meal.
- each tenant is responsible for cleaning his/her own room/studio flat (periodic checks are made by FMEL staff).
- brooms, duster and hoover can be borrowed from the house manager.
Hours of silence at night and other cohabitation rules
- Tenants shall show due respect to their neighbours and should not make any noise inside or outside the building (music, talking, bottles thrown in the container, car doors slammed, etc. after 10 p.m.)
The residence is for both men and women