- 2 washing machines (prepaid card system – contact the house manager) and 2 dryers (free of charge).
- waste must be sorted as follows: (bins are available on the ground floor of the building A).
- please check with house manager upon arrival.
for large objects, contact the house manager.
By systemtatically, properly sorting your waste, you contribute to protecting the environment.
- several car parking spaces next to the building can be rented by residents at a monthly rate of CHF 60 (contact the house administrator for further information).
- a bicycle park is available to residents. This park is enclosed and can be accessed by residents using the room key. Bicycles must be marked with an identity tag, which the house manager will be happy to provide.
Cellars – storage:
- to store large objects, a communal cellar is available to tenants. Access can be obtained by contacting the concierge.
All above facts are for information purposes only and have no contractual value and are in no way binding.