- a recreation room available to residents (common room in the non-smoking building).
- 4 washing machines (coin operated or prepaid card system – contact the house manager) and 3 tumble dryers (free of charge).
waste must be sorted as follows. Bins are available in the basement.
- household waste
- paper and cardboard
For large objects, contact the house manager
By systemtatically, properly sorting your waste, you contribute to protecting the environment.
- a few inside car parking spaces are available in the basement of the building at a monthly rental of CHF100.- (contact Mr Biello for information).
- an enclosed bicycle park is available in the basement of the A-building and can be accessed by residents using the room key
- several e-bikes for rent (CHF 50.- per month plus a security deposit of CHF 250.-). Please contact Mr Biello
Cellars – storage:
- the studio flats have a cellar in the basement which can be accessed with the room key.
- there is a storage area in each dorm room
All above facts are for information purposes only and have no contractual value and are in no way binding.