- 2 washing machines (prepaid card system – contact house manager) and 2 dryers (free of charge).
waste must be sorted
- large objects, please contact the house manager
bins are located in the garage
by systematically and properly sorting your waste, you contribute to protecting the environment.
- a dozen parking spaces in the garage are available to house residents and can be rented (contact Ms Anna E. Williams or the house manager).
- several spaces are available in the garage for house residents. Check with house manager.
Cellar – storage:
- areas are available for house residents. Please check with house manager.
- residents are responsible for cleaning the communal areas (kitchen, living room, bathrooms and corridors) regularly in each apartment. Each resident is also responsible for cleaning his/her own room/studio.
- to do so, brooms, dusters and a hoover can be borrowed from the house manager. (Periodic checks are made by FMEL staff).
Quiet hours and other house rules:
- see our house rules
- please respect neighbours and refrain from making noise outside (playing loud music, having discussions, throwing bottles into the container, slamming car doors, etc) after 10 p.m
All above facts are for information purposes only and have no contractual value and are in no way binding.