- A recreation room is available to residents on the ground floor. It must be booked in advance by contacting the house manager. The tenant who books the common room is responsible for its use and restitution in an adequate state.
- 2 washing machines (prepaid card system – contact the house manager) and 2 tumble dryers (free of charge) in each building.
Waste must be sorted as follows. Bins are available in the basement.
- household waste
- paper and cardboard
- for large objects, contact the house manager
By systematically, properly sorting your waste, you contribute to protecting the environment.
- Covered bicycle parks are available to residents outside, on the ground-floor of the buildings.
Cellars – storage:
- An individual storage box is at the disposal of each tenant in the basement.
All above facts are for information purposes only and have no contractual value and are in no way binding.